Squirrel Attack Sends One Direction Singer Niall Horan To Hospital




.
Um, okay, we’re not sure how to convey this news without making a totally inappropriate joke. So we’re just going to say it: One Direction singer Niall Horan was sent to the hospital after being attacked by a squirrel. And, even more, the attack was so severe that he was forced to undergo knee surgery. From a squirrel.
.

The singer told Capitol FM, “A squirrel attacked me. I got attacked by a squirrel in Battersea Park. They’re dangerous. It’s rare. I’ve torn most of the ligaments in my knee. So no football for me. It’s early retirement now. I’ve got a floating knee-cap!” To which we say: Who has a video of this? Anyone?
.
Horan came clean about the attack after paparazzi caught him hobbling around on crutches. He tweeted over the weekend, “If ya see me hobblin around at teen awards! I’m sorry! Won’t be as active as usual haahah.” He added, “My new move came out! The horan one leg hop.”
.
It looks like Horan is going to be just fine though. The One Direction member performed with his band (and no crutches) on Sunday night at the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards. Still, though, we hope he gets better and we’re (sort of) sorry we laughed at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment