Birdman Celebrates His All-Star Birthday With Rich Gang Mixtape






HOUSTON What do you get for the bird man who has everything? On Febuary 15 Bryan "Birdman" Williams turned 43 and the Cash Money CEO is celebrating in Houston during NBA All-Star Weekend, but all he really wants is the love of his family.
"I treasure whatever I get from anybody, especially my family and my friends," the #1 Stunna told MTV News on Saturday, just hours before he popped bottles at his b-day bash at Warehouse Live. "It dosn't matter. If it's a text, a card, anything from my kids, my family, that means the world to me."
There was a real family atmosphere at Warehouse Live when Baby and his YMCMB entourage made their entrance at about 1:30 a.m. DJ Khaled, Ace Hood, Mack Maine, Busta Rhymes, Waka Flocka Flame and Rick Ross were all in attendance. The party really got started once Ace Hood and Rozay grabbed the mics to perform Ace's "Bugatti" and the MMG boss' "Box Chevy."
Birdman says he lives every day like it's his birthday, but instead of worrying about what presents he will unwrap this weekend, the record mogul gifted fans with music in the form of his new Rich Gang: All Stars tape, which he dropped yesterday. The tape features some recently released gems and some exclusive tunes from the YMCMB family. Starting with Drake's"Started From the Bottom," Rich Gang features contributions from Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Mack Maine, Busta Rhymes, Gudda Gudda, Detail and newcomer Caskey, just to name a few.
"This mixtape Rich Gang — I felt like everybody had singles out," Bird explained. "We do so much music and I knew all of us were gonna be out here for All-Star, that I thought it would be cool to just put something quick together."

No comments:

Post a Comment